skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I Wonder.........
I wonder if she makes him smile
the way he used to smile at me.
I wonder if he cares about her
the way he cares about me.
I wonder if "someday" he'll have a feeling to her
like his feeling to me now
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Maysheilla Putri
Sports
are my favorite daily routine, esp. Football.
Music
is my second life. I'm so addicted to
Cesc Fabregas
.
A Toy Story Maniac
. And the most important things,
I'm still a Teenager.
Visit This!
Ciby Little Fairy
HOLA LA LAND
littlearmstrong
Mirtsy Belle.
nia's true story
this is called dreamland
Welcome to My Life♥
Welcome!
Ask Anything
http://www.formspring.me/maysheilla
Looklet
My Polyvore
Find me on Polyvore
LOOKBOOK
get this badge→
Blog's
Juni
(1)
April
(5)
Januari
(1)
Oktober
(4)
Juli
(6)
Juni
(10)
Mei
(17)
April
(16)
Maret
(12)
Februari
(8)
Januari
(8)
Desember
(13)
November
(11)
Oktober
(34)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar